Richard B. Freeman, Peter Boxhall and Peter Haynes (eds): What Workers Say: Employee Voice in the Anglo-American Workplace
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1993. "George Stigler: Adam Smith's Best Friend," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 833-848, October.
- Rothschild, Emma, 1994. "Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 319-322, May.
- David Neumark & William L. Wascher, 2008. "Minimum Wages," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262141027, January.
- Evensky,Jerry, 2005. "Adam Smith's Moral Philosophy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521852470, March.
- Antonella Stirati, 1994. "THE THEORY OF WAGES IN CLASSICAL ECONOmiCS," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 417.
- John Addison & McKinley Blackburn & Chad Cotti, 2015.
"On the robustness of minimum wage effects: geographically-disparate trends and job growth equations,"
IZA Journal of Labor Economics,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Addison, John T. & Blackburn, McKinley L. & Cotti, Chad, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," IZA Discussion Papers 8420, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," GEMF Working Papers 2014-17, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," Working Paper Series in Economics 330, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Reder, Melvin W, 1982. "Chicago Economics: Permanence and Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Bruce E. Kaufman & Tetyana Zelenska, 2015. "Minimum Wage Channels of Adjustment," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 199-239, April.
- Donald R. Stabile, 2008. "The Living Wage," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13337.
- Samuels,Warren J. Assisted by-Name:Johnson,Marianne F. Assisted by-Name:Perry,William H., 2014. "Erasing the Invisible Hand," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107613164, March.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, June.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T. D. Stanley, 2009.
"Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 406-428, June.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2008. "Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Economics Series 2008_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Edd S. Noell, 2006. "Smith and a Living Wage: Competition, Economic Compulsion, and the Scholastic Legacy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 151-174, Spring.
- Emma Rothschild, 1992. "Adam Smith and conservative economics," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(1), pages 74-96, February.
- Taylor, Frederick Winslow, 1911. "The Principles of Scientific Management," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number taylor1911.
- Thomas C. Leonard, 2000. "The Very Idea of Applying Economics: The Modern Minimum-Wage Controversy and Its Antecedents," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 117-144, Supplemen.
- Dale Belman & Paul J. Wolfson, 2014. "What Does the Minimum Wage Do?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wdmwd, November.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1998. "The Two Faces of Adam Smith," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 2-19, July.
- Christopher Martin, 2011. "Adam Smith and Liberal Economics: Reading the Minimum Wage Debate of 1795-96," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(2), pages 110-125, May.
- Gavin Kennedy, 2009. "Adam Smith and the Invisible Hand: From Metaphor to Myth," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 6(2), pages 239-263, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jlabre:v:31:y:2010:i:2:p:202-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.