International Experience in e-Transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elias Carayannis & Caroline Sipp, 2010. "Why, When, and How are Real Options used in Strategic Technology Venturing?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(2), pages 70-85, June.
- Henrik Egbert, 2009. "Business Success and Social Networks," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(3), pages 665-677, July.
- Hazhir Rahmandad, 2008. "Effect of Delays on Complexity of Organizational Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1297-1312.
- Carayannis, Elias G & Alexander, Jeffrey & Geraghty, John, 2001. "Service Sector Productivity: B2B Electronic Commerce as a Strategic Driver," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 337-350, October.
- Anne Marie Knott & Hart E. Posen & Brian Wu, 2009. "Spillover Asymmetry and Why It Matters," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 373-388.
- Musacchio, Aldo & Read, Ian, 2007.
"Bankers, Industrialists, and their Cliques: Elite Networks in Mexico and Brazil during Early Industrialization,"
Enterprise & Society,
Cambridge University Press, pages 842-880.
- Peter Scott & Lucy Newton, 2006. "Jealous monop[olists? British banks and responses to the Macmillan Gap during the 1930s," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2006-36, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Mouzas, Stefanos, 2006. "Efficiency versus effectiveness in business networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1124-1132, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:2:y:2011:i:1:p:1-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .