I am so Happy `cause Today I found my Friend: Friendship and Personality as Predictors of Happiness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melikşah Demir & Ingrid Davidson, 2013. "Toward a Better Understanding of the Relationship Between Friendship and Happiness: Perceived Responses to Capitalization Attempts, Feelings of Mattering, and Satisfaction of Basic Psychological Needs," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 525-550, April.
- Hirata Johannes, 2010. "Glücksforschung: Stand der Dinge und Bedeutung für die Ökonomik," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 61(1), pages 127-150, January.
- Karen Siedlecki & Timothy Salthouse & Shigehiro Oishi & Sheena Jeswani, 2014. "The Relationship Between Social Support and Subjective Well-Being Across Age," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 561-576, June.
- Melikşah Demir & Ömer Şimşek & Amanda Procsal, 2013. "I Am so Happy ‘Cause My Best Friend Makes Me Feel Unique: Friendship, Personal Sense of Uniqueness and Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 1201-1224, August.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2014.
"The relationship between happiness and health: Evidence from Italy,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 178-187.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini, F, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 11/07, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hajdu, Tamás & Hajdu, Gábor, 2017.
"The association between experiential and material expenditures and subjective well-being: New evidence from Hungarian survey data,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 72-86.
- Tamas Hajdu & Gabor Hajdu, 2015. "The association between experiential and material expenditures and subjective well-being: New evidence from Hungarian survey data," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1555, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10902-017-9866-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Holder & Ben Coleman, 2009. "The Contribution of Social Relationships to Children’s Happiness," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 329-349, June.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2012.
"Who Trusts B erlusconi? An Econometric Analysis of the Role of Television in the Political Arena,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 111-131, February.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Sabatini Fabio, 2011. "Who trusts Berlusconi? An econometric analysis of the role of television in the political arena," wp.comunite 0075, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9762-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashley B. Love & Mark D. Holder, 2016. "Can Romantic Relationship Quality Mediate the Relation Between Psychopathy and Subjective Well-Being?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2407-2429, December.
- Marijke Schotanus-Dijkstra & M. E. Pieterse & C. H. C. Drossaert & G. J. Westerhof & R. de Graaf & M. ten Have & J. A. Walburg & E. T. Bohlmeijer, 2016. "What Factors are Associated with Flourishing? Results from a Large Representative National Sample," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 1351-1370, August.
- Haridhan Goswami, 2012. "Social Relationships and Children’s Subjective Well-Being," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 575-588, July.
- Stewart McCann, 2011. "Emotional Health and the Big Five Personality Factors at the American State Level," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 547-560, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jhappi:v:8:y:2007:i:2:p:213-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.