On the contraction-proximal point algorithms with multi-parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fenghui Wang, 2011. "A note on the regularized proximal point algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 531-535, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:844-853 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:168:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-015-0835-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:258:y:2015:i:c:p:67-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:166:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0689-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMaximal monotone operator; Proximal point algorithm; Firmly nonexpansive operator; 47J20; 49J40;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:54:y:2012:i:3:p:485-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .