Gauss–Seidel method for multi-valued inclusions with Z mappings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernesto Birgin & J. Martínez, 2012. "Augmented Lagrangian method with nonmonotone penalty parameters for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 941-965, April.
- Daniel Scholz, 2013. "Geometric branch-and-bound methods for constrained global optimization problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 771-782, November.
- Y. Petalas & K. Parsopoulos & M. Vrahatis, 2007. "Memetic particle swarm optimization," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 99-127, December.
- Chungen Shen & Sven Leyffer & Roger Fletcher, 2012. "A nonmonotone filter method for nonlinear optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 583-607, July.
- Y. Zhou & X. Yang, 2012. "Augmented Lagrangian functions for constrained optimization problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 95-108, January.
- G. Di Pillo & S. Lucidi & F. Rinaldi, 2012. "An approach to constrained global optimization based on exact penalty functions," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 251-260, October.
- Kalyanmoy Deb & Soumil Srivastava, 2012. "A genetic algorithm based augmented Lagrangian method for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 869-902, December.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-valued inclusions; Weak Z-mappings; Gauss–Seidel algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:53:y:2012:i:1:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.