Robust dynamical compensator design for discrete-time linear periodic systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Sonia Cafieri & Jon Lee & Leo Liberti, 2010. "On convex relaxations of quadrilinear terms," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 661-685, August.
- Arthur M. Geoffrion, 1970. "Elements of Large-Scale Mathematical Programming Part I: Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(11), pages 652-675, July.
- Niknam, Taher & Khodaei, Amin & Fallahi, Farhad, 2009. "A new decomposition approach for the thermal unit commitment problem," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1667-1674.
- Andreas Lundell & Anders Skjäl & Tapio Westerlund, 2013. "A reformulation framework for global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 115-141, September.
- Hanif Sherali & Evrim Dalkiran & Leo Liberti, 2012. "Reduced RLT representations for nonconvex polynomial programming problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 447-469, March.
More about this item
KeywordsParametric dynamical compensator; Robust dynamical compensator; Linear discrete periodic systems; Pole assignment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:52:y:2012:i:2:p:291-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.