Multitime dynamic programming for multiple integral actions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andras Niedermayer & Daniel Niedermayer, 2006. "Applying Markowitz's Critical Line Algorithm," Diskussionsschriften dp0602, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Pierre Bonami & Miguel Lejeune, 2009. "An Exact Solution Approach for Integer Constrained Portfolio Optimization Problems Under Stochastic Constraints," Post-Print hal-00421756, HAL.
- Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos & Georgios Mamanis, 2011. "Multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for complex portfolio optimization problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 259-279, August.
- Panos Xidonas & George Mavrotas, 2014. "Multiobjective portfolio optimization with non-convex policy constraints: Evidence from the Eurostoxx 50," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 957-977, November.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E., 2011. "Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 538-550, September.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2010. "Large-scale MV efficient frontier computation via a procedure of parametric quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 581-588, August.
- Hirschberger, Markus & Qi, Yue & Steuer, Ralph E., 2007. "Randomly generating portfolio-selection covariance matrices with specified distributional characteristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1610-1625, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMultitime Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman PDE; Divergence; Multitime dynamic programming; Multitime maximum principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:2:p:345-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .