Guest editorial: a special issue on optimization techniques for business intelligence systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saidani, Nasreddine & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun, 2012. "Competitive facility location and design with reactions of competitors already in the market," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 219(1), pages 9-17.
- Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I., 2011. "Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(3), pages 206-220, February.
- Nimrod Megiddo, 1981. "The Maximum Coverage Location Problem," Discussion Papers 490, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Roboredo, Marcos Costa & Pessoa, Artur Alves, 2013. "A branch-and-cut algorithm for the discrete (r∣p)-centroid problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 101-109.
- Noltemeier, H. & Spoerhase, J. & Wirth, H.-C., 2007. "Multiple voting location and single voting location on trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 654-667, September.
- Daniel Serra & Charles Revelle, 1993. "Market capture by two competitors: The pre-emptive location problem," Economics Working Papers 39, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kress, Dominik & Pesch, Erwin, 2012. "Sequential competitive location on networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 483-499.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:51:y:2011:i:2:p:185-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .