A special Jackknife for Multidimensional Scaling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Kruskal, 1964. "Multidimensional scaling by optimizing goodness of fit to a nonmetric hypothesis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- Samuel Messick & Robert Abelson, 1956. "The additive constant problem in multidimensional scaling," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saburi, S. & Chino, N., 2008. "A maximum likelihood method for an asymmetric MDS model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4673-4684, June.
- de Leeuw, Jan & Mair, Patrick, 2009. "Multidimensional Scaling Using Majorization: SMACOF in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 31(i03).
- W. J. Krzanowski, 2006. "Sensitivity in Metric Scaling and Analysis of Distance," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 239-244, March.
- van Eck, N.J.P. & Waltman, L., 2007. "Bibliometric Mapping of the Computational Intelligence Field," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-027-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsMultidimensional scaling; Jackknife; Cross validation; Stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jclass:v:3:y:1986:i:1:p:97-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .