Which Industrial Policy Does Europe Need?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:136:y:2018:i:c:p:166-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vallejo, Bertha, 2015. "The emergence of parallel trajectories in the automobile industry: Environmental issues and the creation of new markets," MERIT Working Papers 037, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eraslan, Sercan, 2016. "Safe-haven demand for housing in London," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 482-493.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:506-:d:199054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dario Guarascio & Annamaria Simonazzi, 2016. "A polarized country in a polarized Europe: an industrial policy for Italy’s renaissance," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(3), pages 315-322, September.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:7:y:2019:i:2:p:44-:d:230182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walz, Rainer & Gotsch, Matthias & Gandenberger, Carsten & Peters, Anja & Günther, Edeltraud, 2017. "Nachhaltiges Wirtschaften: Stand der Transformation zu einer Green Economy," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S03/2017, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:spr:eurasi:v:9:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s40821-019-00121-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naudé, Wim & Nagler, Paula, 2017. "Technological Innovation and Inclusive Growth in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Dario Guarascio & Andrea Maresca & Manuel Romagnoli & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Firm-level Drivers of Export Performance and External Competitiveness in Italy," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 087, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Antonio Andreoni & Ha-Joon Chang, 2016. "Industrial policy and the future of manufacturing," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(4), pages 491-502, December.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:138:y:2019:i:c:p:78-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:152:y:2018:i:c:p:246-259 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:epolit:v:36:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s40888-018-0112-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthijs Janssen, 2016. "What bangs for your bucks? Assessing the design and impact of transformative policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Valeria Cirillo & Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio, 2017.
"Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 211-232, August.
- Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act," LEM Papers Series 2015/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:intere:v:50:y:2015:i:3:p:120-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.