A cross-national profile of bullying and victimization among adolescents in 40 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjereld, Ylva & Daneback, Kristian & Petzold, Max, 2017. "Do bullied children have poor relationships with their parents and teachers? A cross-sectional study of Swedish children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 347-351.
- Mary Callaghan & Colette Kelly & Michal Molcho, 2015. "Exploring traditional and cyberbullying among Irish adolescents," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(2), pages 199-206, February.
- Michael L. Wilson & Karen L. Celedonia & Benjamin A. Kamala, 2013. "Patterns, Characteristics, and Correlates of Adolescent Bully-Victims in Urban Tanzania," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Michael L. Wilson & David T. Doku, 2014. "Patterns and Correlates for Bullying among Young Adolescents in Ghana," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-14, October.
- Elsaesser, Caitlin & Hong, Jun Sung & Voisin, Dexter R., 2016. "Violence exposure and bullying among African American adolescents: Examining the protective role of academic engagement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 394-402.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:33-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Evelina Landstedt & Katja Gillander Gådin, 2011. "Experiences of violence among adolescents: gender patterns in types, perpetrators and associated psychological distress," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(4), pages 419-427, August.
- Liu, Myriam Chia-Chien & Lan, Chen-Chia & Hsu, Ju-Wei & Huang, Kai-Lin & Chen, Ying-Sheue, 2014. "Bullying victimization and conduct problems among high school students in Taiwan: Focus on fluid intelligence, mood symptoms and associated psychosocial adjustment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 231-238.
- Michael L. Wilson & Andrea C. Dunlavy & André Berchtold, 2013. "Determinants for Bullying Victimization among 11–16-Year-Olds in 15 Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Multi-Level Study," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBullying; Victimization; Prevalence rates; Country comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:54:y:2009:i:2:p:216-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.