A cross-national profile of bullying and victimization among adolescents in 40 countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Kroh & Hannes Neiss & Lars Kroll & Thomas Lampert, 2012. "Menschen mit hohen Einkommen leben länger," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(38), pages 3-15.
- Meijer, Mathias & Röhl, Jeannette & Bloomfield, Kim & Grittner, Ulrike, 2012. "Do neighborhoods affect individual mortality? A systematic review and meta-analysis of multilevel studies," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(8), pages 1204-1212.
- Oliver Razum & Thomas Altenhöner & Jürgen Breckenkamp & Sven Voigtländer, 2008. "Social Epidemiology after the German Reunification: East vs. West or Poor vs. Rich?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 13-22.
- Diehl, Katharina & Schneider, Sven, 2011. "How relevant are district characteristics in explaining subjective health in Germany? - A multilevel analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(7), pages 1205-1210, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bjereld, Ylva & Daneback, Kristian & Petzold, Max, 2017. "Do bullied children have poor relationships with their parents and teachers? A cross-sectional study of Swedish children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 347-351.
- Mary Callaghan & Colette Kelly & Michal Molcho, 2015. "Exploring traditional and cyberbullying among Irish adolescents," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), pages 199-206.
- Michael L. Wilson & Karen L. Celedonia & Benjamin A. Kamala, 2013. "Patterns, Characteristics, and Correlates of Adolescent Bully-Victims in Urban Tanzania," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Evelina Landstedt & Katja Gillander Gådin, 2011. "Experiences of violence among adolescents: gender patterns in types, perpetrators and associated psychological distress," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(4), pages 419-427, August.
- Liu, Myriam Chia-Chien & Lan, Chen-Chia & Hsu, Ju-Wei & Huang, Kai-Lin & Chen, Ying-Sheue, 2014. "Bullying victimization and conduct problems among high school students in Taiwan: Focus on fluid intelligence, mood symptoms and associated psychosocial adjustment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(P3), pages 231-238.
- Michael L. Wilson & Andrea C. Dunlavy & André Berchtold, 2013. "Determinants for Bullying Victimization among 11–16-Year-Olds in 15 Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Multi-Level Study," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 1-13, October.
- Emmanuel O. Acquah & Michael L. Wilson & David T. Doku, 2014. "Patterns and Correlates for Bullying among Young Adolescents in Ghana," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-14, October.
- Elsaesser, Caitlin & Hong, Jun Sung & Voisin, Dexter R., 2016. "Violence exposure and bullying among African American adolescents: Examining the protective role of academic engagement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 394-402.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:33-40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBullying; Victimization; Prevalence rates; Country comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:54:y:2009:i:2:p:216-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .