The Health Behaviour in School-aged Children: WHO Collaborative Cross-National (HBSC) Study: origins, concept, history and development 1982–2008
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Moreau & András Költő & Honor Young & Florence Maillochon & Emmanuelle Godeau, 2019. "Negative feelings about the timing of first sexual intercourse: findings from the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 64(2), pages 219-227, March.
- Fumarco, Luca & Baert, Stijn, 2019.
"Relative age effect on European adolescents’ social network,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 318-337.
- Fumarco, Luca & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "Relative Age Effect on European Adolescents' Social Network," IZA Discussion Papers 11972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fumarco, Luca & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "Relative Age Effect on European Adolescents’ Social Network," GLO Discussion Paper Series 277, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fumarco, Luca & Baert, Stijn, 2018. "Relative Age Effect on European Adolescents’ Social Network," MPRA Paper 89966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nielsen, Line & Koushede, Vibeke & Vinther-Larsen, Mathilde & Bendtsen, Pernille & Ersbøll, Annette Kjær & Due, Pernille & Holstein, Bjørn E., 2015. "Does school social capital modify socioeconomic inequality in mental health? A multi-level analysis in Danish schools," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 35-43.
- Trine Pedersen & Bjørn Holstein & Bjarne Laursen & Mette Rasmussen, 2015. "Main meal frequency measures in the Health Behaviour in School-aged Children study: agreement with 7-day 24-h recalls," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(8), pages 945-952, December.
- Gabriel Fernandez de Grado & Virginie Ehlinger & Emmanuelle Godeau & Catherine Arnaud & Cathy Nabet & Nadia Benkirane-Jessel & Anne-Marie Musset & Damien Offner, 2021. "Changes in tooth brushing frequency and its associated factors from 2006 to 2014 among French adolescents: Results from three repeated cross sectional HBSC studies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(3), pages 1-12, March.
- Timo-Kolja Pförtner & Bart Clercq & Michela Lenzi & Alessio Vieno & Katharina Rathmann & Irene Moor & Anne Hublet & Michal Molcho & Anton Kunst & Matthias Richter, 2015. "Does the association between different dimension of social capital and adolescent smoking vary by socioeconomic status? a pooled cross-national analysis," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(8), pages 901-910, December.
- Alberto Borraccino & Rebecca Pera & Patrizia Lemma, 2019. "“What being healthy means to me”: A qualitative analysis uncovering the core categories of adolescents’ perception of health," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(6), pages 1-11, June.
- Bíró, Éva & Dezső, Dóra & Sándor, János & Ádány, Róza, 2018. "Inequalities in Hungarian adolescents' health, health behaviour and well-being, based upon the results of a cross-sectional survey at settlement level, using the Health Behaviour in School-aged Childr," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 15-20.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ijphth:v:54:y:2009:i:2:p:131-139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.