Hakan Seckinelgin, The Environment and International Politics: International Fisheries, Heidegger and Social Method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, K. X., 1999. "The safety and quality of open registers and a new approach for classifying risky ships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 135-143, June.
- Metaxas, B. N., 1981. "Flags of convenience," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Aynsley Kellow & Anthony R. Zito, 2002. "Steering through Complexity: EU Environmental Regulation in the International Context," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 50(1), pages 43-60, March.
- Alderton, Tony & Winchester, Nik, 2002. "Globalisation and de-regulation in the maritime industry," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 35-43, January.
- Wilson, John K. & Damania, Richard, 2005. "Corruption, political competition and environmental policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 516-535, May.
- Tolofari, Sonny R & Button, Kenneth J & Pitfield, David E, 1986. "Shipping Costs and the Controversy over Open Registry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 409-427, June.
- Haralambides, Hercules E. & Yang, Jiaqi, 2003. "A fuzzy set theory approach to flagging out: towards a new Chinese shipping policy," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 13-22, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ieaple:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:313-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .