Gender and family issues in the workplace Edited by Francine D. Blau and Ronald G. Ehrenberg
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anne Winkler, 1998. "Gender and family issues in the workplace Edited by Francine D. Blau and Ronald G. Ehrenberg," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 57-59, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howe, Roger E & Roemer, John E, 1981. "Rawlsian Justice as the Core of a Game," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 880-895.
- Ordover, Janusz A, 1981. "Redistributing Incomes: Ex Ante or Ex Post," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 333-349, April.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1976. "Optimal taxation : An introduction to the literature," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 37-54.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1981. "Bentham or Nash? On the Acceptable Form of Social Welfare Functions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 57(158), pages 238-250, September.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Nakamura, Kenjiro, 1979. "The Nash Social Welfare Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 423-435, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:fosoec:v:27:y:1998:i:2:p:57-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .