Pricing derivatives of American and game type in incomplete markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- Constantinides, George M, 1992. "A Theory of the Nominal Term Structure of Interest Rates," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(4), pages 531-552.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Miltersen, Kristian R & Sandmann, Klaus & Sondermann, Dieter, 1997. " Closed Form Solutions for Term Structure Derivatives with Log-Normal Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 409-430, March.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- J.E. Kennedy & P.J. Hunt, 1998. "Implied interest rate pricing models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 275-293.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsuan-Ku Liu, 2013. "The pricing formula for cancellable European options," Papers 1304.5962, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Ivan Guo & Marek Rutkowski, 2017. "Arbitrage-free pricing of multi-person game claims in discrete time," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 111-155, January.
- Gapeev Pavel V. & Kühn Christoph, 2005. "Perpetual convertible bonds in jump-diffusion models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 23(1/2005), pages 15-31, January.
- Kallsen Jan & Kühn Christoph, 2006. "On utility-based derivative pricing with and without intermediate trades," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(4/2006), pages 1-20, October.
- Gapeev, Pavel V., 2008. "The integral option in a model with jumps," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2623-2631, November.
- Said Hamadene & Jianfeng Zhang, 2008. "The Continuous Time Nonzero-sum Dynkin Game Problem and Application in Game Options," Papers 0810.5698, arXiv.org.
- Yuri Kifer, 2012. "Dynkin Games and Israeli Options," Papers 1209.1791, arXiv.org.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2009. "Utility maximization in models with conditionally independent increments," Papers 0911.3608, arXiv.org.
- Baurdoux, Erik J. & Kyprianou, Andreas E., 2004. "Further calculations for Israeli options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 23916, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:03:n:s2010495217500154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Owen & Gordan Zitkovic, 2007. "Optimal Investment with an Unbounded Random Endowment and Utility-Based Pricing," Papers 0706.0478, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2007.
- Johannes Gerer & Gregor Dorfleitner, 2016. "A Note On Utility Indifference Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-17, September.
- Haishi Huang, 2009. "Convertible Bonds: Risks and Optimal Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse07_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hamadène, S. & Wang, H., 2009. "BSDEs with two RCLL reflecting obstacles driven by Brownian motion and Poisson measure and a related mixed zero-sum game," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2881-2912, September.
- Klebert Kentia & Christoph Kuhn, 2017. "Nash equilibria for game contingent claims with utility-based hedging," Papers 1707.09351, arXiv.org.
- Haishi Huang, 2009. "Convertible Bonds: Default Risk and Uncertain Volatility," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse09_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; game contingent claims; neutral derivative pricing; incomplete markets; Dynkin game; $sigma$ -supermartingales;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:8:y:2004:i:2:p:261-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .