Self-organizing Ising model of financial markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Xiong Xiong & Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "An empirical behavioural order-driven model with price limit rules," Papers 1704.04354, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:214-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yougui & Stanley, H.E., 2009. "Statistical approach to partial equilibrium analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(7), pages 1173-1180.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Tedeschi, Gabriele, 2014. "Interaction in agent-based economics: A survey on the network approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 399(C), pages 1-15.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:493:y:2018:i:c:p:301-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Wei & Bi, Zhengzheng & Shen, Dehua, 2017. "Investor structure and the price–volume relationship in a continuous double auction market: An agent-based modeling perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 345-355.
- Fang, Wen & Ke, Jinchuan & Wang, Jun & Feng, Ling, 2016. "Linking market interaction intensity of 3D Ising type financial model with market volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 531-542.
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Empirical regularities of order placement in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(13), pages 3173-3182.
- Thomas Bury, 2013. "A statistical physics perspective on criticality in financial markets," Papers 1310.2446, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Kostanjcar, Zvonko & Jeren, Branko & Juretic, Zeljan, 2012. "Impact of uncertainty in expected return estimation on stock price volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5563-5571.
- Guharay, Samar K. & Thakur, Gaurav S. & Goodman, Fred J. & Rosen, Scott L. & Houser, Daniel, 2013. "Analysis of non-stationary dynamics in the financial system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 454-457.
- Eckrot, A. & Jurczyk, J. & Morgenstern, I., 2016. "Ising model of financial markets with many assets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 250-254.
- Biondi, Yuri & Giannoccolo, Pierpaolo & Galam, Serge, 2012. "Formation of share market prices under heterogeneous beliefs and common knowledge," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5532-5545.
- Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Zhong, Chen-Yang & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong & Wang, Li-Liang, 2016. "A generalized voter model with time-decaying memory on a multilayer network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 458(C), pages 95-105.
More about this item
Keywords64.60.Ht Dynamic critical phenomena; 89.65.Gh Economics; econophysics; financial markets; business and management; 87.23.Ge Dynamics of social systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eurphb:v:55:y:2007:i:2:p:175-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.