Technical Efficiency and Dimension of the Firm: Some Results on the Use of Frontier Production Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 2 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/econometrics/journal/181/PS2|
- Juho Aaltonen & Tanja Kirjavainen & Antti Moisio, 2006. "Efficiency and Productivity in Finnish Comprehensive Schooling 1998-2004," Research Reports 127, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Estimation of technical and allocative inefficiency: A primal system approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 419-440, October.
- Singh, Shweta & Murthi, B.P.S. & Steffes, Erin, 2013. "Developing a measure of risk adjusted revenue (RAR) in credit cards market: Implications for customer relationship management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 425-434.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Stochastic frontier models," MPRA Paper 31079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Justo De Jorge Moreno & Cesar Camison Zorzona & Juan Muro Romero & Leopoldo Laborda Castillo, 2015. "Effects Of Public Capital On Economic Growth And Productivity In Spain During The Period 1980-2007," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 67-89, December.
- Hung-Jen Wang, 2002.
"Heteroscedasticity and Non-Monotonic Efficiency Effects of a Stochastic Frontier Model,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 241-253, November.
- Wang, Hung-Jen, 2002. "Heteroscedasticity and non-monotonic efficiency effects of a stochastic frontier model," MPRA Paper 31076, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David T. Yi, 2010. "Determinants of fundraising efficiency of nonprofit organizations: evidence from US public charitable organizations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 465-475.
- Fan Li & Michelle Andrea Phillips, 2017. "The Influence of the Regulatory Environment on Chinese Urban Water Utilities," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(1), pages 205-218, January.
- Li, Fan & Phillips, Michelle, 2016. "The Influence Of Regulation And The Operational Environment On Chinese Urban Water Utilities," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235160, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cristi SPULBAR & Mihai NITOI & Lucian ANGHEL, 2015. "Efficiency In Cooperative Banks And Savings Banks : A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Laborda Castillo Leopoldo & Guasch Jose Luis & Sotelsek Salem Daniel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Technical Efficiency: The Role of New Business/Firms as a Conduit of Knowledge Spillovers," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(4), pages 1-24, October.
- Laborda, Leopoldo & Guasch, Jose Luis & Sotelsek, Daniel, 2011. "Entrepreneurship capital and technical efficiency : the role of new business / firms as a conduit of knowledge spillovers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5739, The World Bank.
- C. Spulbăr & M. Niţoi, 2014. "Determinants of bank cost efficiency in transition economies: evidence for Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe and South-East Asia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(16), pages 1940-1952, June.
- Lin, Kun-Li & Doan, Anh Tuan & Doong, Shuh-Chyi, 2016. "Changes in ownership structure and bank efficiency in Asian developing countries: The role of financial freedom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-34.
- Mensah, Amos & BrÃ¼mmer, Bernhard, 2016. "A multi-output production efficiency analysis of commercial banana farms in the Volta region of Ghana: A stochastic distance function approach," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(4), December.
- Michelle Phillips, 2013. "Inefficiency in Japanese water utility firms: a stochastic frontier approach," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 197-214, October.
- Sun, Lei & Chang, Tzu-Pu, 2011. "A comprehensive analysis of the effects of risk measures on bank efficiency: Evidence from emerging Asian countries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1727-1735, July.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Wang, Hung-Jen, 2006. "Pitfalls in the estimation of a cost function that ignores allocative inefficiency: A Monte Carlo analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(2), pages 317-340, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:2:y:1977:i:2:p:109-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed