Trade Liberalization and Industrial Structure in Spain: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taran Fæhn, 1997. "Non-Tariff Barriers - the Achilles' Heel of Trade Policy Analyses," Discussion Papers 195, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- M. Carmen Lima & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2005. "Impact Assessment of European Structural Funds in Andalusia - a CGE Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa05p154, European Regional Science Association.
- María Montero-Muñoz, 2000. "Estructura demográfica y sistemas de pensiones," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(2), pages 297-327, May.
- Cardenete Flores, M.A & Llop Llop, M., 2005. "Modelos multisectoriales de equilibrio general aplicado en España: Una revisión/Multisectorial Applied General Equilibrium Models in Spain: a Review," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 385-404, Agosto.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana, "undated". "Simulación De Políticas Económicas: Los Modelos De Equilibrio General Aplicado," Working Papers 35-02 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Barbara M Roberts & Jeffery I Round, "undated". "Import Demand Specification in Computable General Equilibrium Models of Economies in Transition," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/4, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- María Montero, "undated". "Estructura demográfica y sistema de pensiones. Un análisis de equilibrio general aplicado a la economÌa espanola," Studies on the Spanish Economy 16, FEDEA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:1-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.