Which Indonesian firms export? The importance of foreign networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fredrik Sjöholm, 2003. "Which Indonesian firms export? The importance of foreign networks," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 82(3), pages 333-350, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah & Farole, Thomas, 2013.
"Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 225-240.
- Farole, Thomas & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & Tselios, Vassilis & Winkler, Deborah, 2013. "Geography and the Determinants of Firm Exports in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan Brunow & Luise Grünwald, 2014.
"Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment of German establishments,"
Norface Discussion Paper Series
2014008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity : an empirical assessment for German establishments," IAB Discussion Paper 201503, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Grünwald, Luise, 2015. "Exports, agglomeration and workforce diversity: An empirical assessment for German establishments," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113182, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2010. "Backward linkages and the export;performance of business services.;Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," Working Papers 352, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kawtar Dkhissi, 2014. "Impact des accords de libre échange sur la propension et l'intensité des exportations des entreprises au Maroc," Post-Print hal-01335587, HAL.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2014.
"Multinational corporations’ economic and human rights impacts on developing countries: a review and research agenda,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 479-517.
- Elisa Giuliani & Chiara Macchi, 2013. "Multinational Corporations' Economic And Human Rights Impacts On Developing Countries: A Review And Research Agenda," Discussion Papers 2013/158, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Correa, Paulo & Dayoub, Mariam & Francisco, Manuela, 2007. "Identifying supply-side constraints to export performance in Ecuador : an exercise with Investment Climate Survey data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4179, The World Bank.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Chen, Ying-Hui, 2012. "R&D, productivity, and exports: Plant-level evidence from Indonesia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 208-216.
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2014. "Exporting, Education, and Wage Differentials between Foreign Multinationals and Local Plants in Indonesian and Malaysian Manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2014-03, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J. R. Elliott & Supreeya Virakul, 2010.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Origin of Ownership and Export Participation,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 264-291, February.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Supreeya Virakul, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Origin of Ownership and Export Participation," Discussion Papers 09-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Keshari, Pradeep Kumar, 2012. "FDI and firm level export competitiveness in the Indian machinery industry," MPRA Paper 47069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah L. Swenson & Huiya Chen, 2014. "Multinational Exposure and the Quality of New Chinese Exports," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 41-66, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Indonesia; exports; trade; FDI;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:82:y:2003:i:3:p:333-350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.