Institutional quality and poverty measures in a cross-section of countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Maurizio Intartaglia, 2017.
"Financial development, institutions, and poverty alleviation: an empirical analysis,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(36), pages 3611-3622, August.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Juan C. Cuestas & Maurizio Intarglia, 2015. "Financial development, institutions and poverty alleviation: an empirical analysis," NCID Working Papers 01/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Alessandra Cepparulo & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Maurizio Intartaglia, 2016. "Financial development, institutions and poverty alleviation: an empirical analysis," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 03 May 2016.
- Dreher, Axel & Voigt, Stefan, 2011.
"Does membership in international organizations increase governments' credibility? Testing the effects of delegating powers,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 326-348, September.
- Axel Dreher & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Does Membership in International Organizations Increase Governments’ Credibility? Testing the Effects of Delegating Powers," CESifo Working Paper Series 2285, CESifo.
- Axel Dreher & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Does Membership in International Organizations Increase Governments' Credibility? Testing the Effects of Delegating Powers," KOF Working papers 08-193, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Does Membership in International Organizations Increase Governments’ Credibility? Testing the Effects of Delegating Powers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200819, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zuzana Novotná & Petra Šánová & Adriana Laputková, 2016. "Evaluation of the Quality of Governance in African Countries using Aggregate Indicators," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 682-687.
- Massimo Baldini & Vito Peragine & Luca Silvestri, 2017. "Quality of government and subjective poverty in Europe," Department of Economics 0107, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Eric Akobeng, 2017. "Gross Capital Formation, Institutions and Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 136-164, April.
- Judy Day & Peter Taylor, 2004. "Institutional Change and Debt-based Corporate Governance: A Comparative Analysis of Four Transition Economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 8(1), pages 73-115, March.
- Awaworyi Churchill, Sefa & Smyth, Russell, 2017. "Ethnic Diversity and Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 285-302.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Mohan, Ramesh, 2008. "Poverty, Geography and Institutional Path Dependence," MPRA Paper 10201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieu Ne Dort Talla Fokam & Paul Ningaye & Celestin Chameni Nembua, 2020. "Ethnic Diversity Management and Poverty in Developing Countries," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 19(1), pages 47-60, June.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2018.
"Institutions and Poverty: A Critical Comment Based on Evolving Currents and Debates,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 99-117, August.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2014. "Institutions and Poverty: A Critical Comment Based on Evolving Currents and Debates," Research Africa Network Working Papers 14/031, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Asongu, Simplice & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2014. "Institutions and Poverty: A Critical Comment Based on Evolving Currents and Debates," MPRA Paper 64461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2014. "Institutions and Poverty: A Critical Comment Based on Evolving Currents and Debates," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/031, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2010.
"Capital account liberalisation and poverty: how close is the link?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 295-323, March.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2008. "Capital Account Liberalization and Poverty: How Close is the Link?," Working Papers 0811, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Siddique, Hafiz Muhammad Abubakar & Shehzadi, Iram & Shaheen, Asma & Manzoor, 4Muhammad Rizwan, 2016. "The impact of governance and institutions on education and poverty alleviation: a panel study of SAARC economies," MPRA Paper 71248, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Mulunda Kabange, Martin, 2018. "Constitutional instability and Poverty: Some Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 84501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Maurizio Intartaglia, 2016. "Do institutions alleviate poverty? New Empirical Evidence," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 145-154.
- Richard Adjei Dwumfour, 2020. "Poverty in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Business Regulations, Policies and Institutions," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 861-890, June.
- Massimo Baldini & Vito Peragine & Luca Silvestri, 2018.
"Quality of Government and Subjective Poverty in Europe,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 64(3), pages 371-395.
- Massimo Baldini & Vito Peragine & Luca Silvestri, 2017. "Quality of government and subjective poverty in Europe," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0149, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Walid F. Nasrallah & Karim A. Cheaib, 2016. "An equilibrium model of how regulative and normative institutions influence micro-economic and organizational behavior," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 383-411, December.
- Humna Ahsan & Keith Blackburn, 2015. "Human capital and income distribution in a model of corruption," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 208, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Marco Pani, 2011. "Hold your nose and vote: corruption and public decisions in a representative democracy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 148(1), pages 163-196, July.
- Antonio Savoia & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Measurement, Evolution, Determinants, And Consequences Of State Capacity: A Review Of Recent Research," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 441-458, July.
- Aloui, Zouhaier, 2019. "Have economic growth and the quality of governance contributed to poverty reduction and improved well-being in African countries?," MPRA Paper 95139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJEL classification:O10; O17; Key words:Institutional Quality; Poverty; Lorenz Curves; Headcount Index; FGT Measures.;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:ecogov:v:1:y:2000:i:2:p:123-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.