Privacy, poverty, and old age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathleen McGarry & Robert F. Schoeni, 1998. "Social Security, Economic Growth, and the Rise in Independence of Elderly Widows in the 20th Century," NBER Working Papers 6511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2012.
"Families as roommates: Changes in U.S. household size from 1850 to 2000,"
Econometric Society, vol. 3(1), pages 133-175, March.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," NBER Working Papers 15477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salcedo, Alejandrina & Schoellman, Todd & Tertilt, Michèle, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," CEPR Discussion Papers 7543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Tertilt, 2009. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," Discussion Papers 09-001, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Alejandrina Salcedo & Todd Schoellman & Michèle Tertilt, 2010. "Families as Roommates: Changes in U.S. Household Size from 1850 to 2000," Working Papers 2010-07, Banco de México.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John N. Morris, 1990.
"Why Don't the Elderly Live with Their Children? A New Look,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Aging, pages 149-172
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Morris, 1988. "Why Don't the Elderly Live With Their Children? A New Look," NBER Working Papers 2734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian Gratton & Myron P. Gutmann, 2010. "Emptying the Nest: Older Men in the United States, 1880-2000," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 36(2), pages 331-356.
- Changhyo Yi, 2016. "Relationship Between the Formation Conditions and Durations of One-Person Households in the Seoul Metropolitan Region," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(3), pages 675-697, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:3:y:1966:i:1:p:247-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.