Paternal involvement with adolescents in intact families: The influence of fathers over the life course
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Hogan & Paul Frenzen, 1981. "Antecedents to contraceptive innovation: Evidence from rural Northern Thailand," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 18(4), pages 597-614, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsieh, Yi-Ching & Chiu, Hung-Chang & Lin, Chia-Chi, 2006. "Family communication and parental influence on children's brand attitudes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1079-1086, October.
- Nancy E. Cohen, 2003. "Unmarried African American Fathers' Involvement with Their Infants: The Role of Couple Relationships," Working Papers 954, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Julia S. Goldberg, 2011. "Identity Salience and Involvement among Resident and Nonresident Fathers," Working Papers 1323, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Jarl E. Mooyaart & Aart C. Liefbroer, 2016. "The Influence of Parental Education on Timing and Type of Union Formation: Changes Over the Life Course and Over Time in the Netherlands," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(4), pages 885-919, August.
- Michael Grätz & Florencia Torche, 2016. "Compensation or Reinforcement? The Stratification of Parental Responses to Children’s Early Ability," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1883-1904, December.
- Drange, Nina, 2012. "Crowding out Dad? The Effect of a Cash-for-Care Subsidy on Family time Allocation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/3, University of Stavanger.
- Robert G. Wood & Anu Rangarajan & John Deke, "undated". "WFNJ Clients Under Welfare Reform: How Is an Early Group Faring Over Time?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 32fc33e1160a4682b83019769, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Brown, Heather & van der Pol, Marjon, 2015. "Intergenerational transfer of time and risk preferences," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 187-204.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2014.
"Fathers and youths’ delinquent behavior,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 327-358, June.
- Deborah Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Erdal Tekin, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17507, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Tekin, Erdal, 2011. "Fathers and Youth's Delinquent Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 6042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Storhaug, Anita Skårstad, 2013. "Fathers' involvement with the Child Welfare Service," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1751-1759.
- Nina Drange, 2015. "Crowding out Dad? The Effect of a Cash-for-Care Subsidy on Family Time Allocation," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 40, pages 1-2.
- Katrin Huber, 2015. "Moving to an Earnings-Related Parental Leave System: Do Heterogeneous Effects on Parents Make Some Children Worse Off?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 791, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Midori Otani, 2017. "Relationships between Parental Involvement and Adolescents’ Academic Achievement and Aspiration," OSIPP Discussion Paper 17E004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp11-14-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Spitzer, Sonja & Hammer, Bernhard, 2016. "The Division of Labour Within Households: Fractional Logit Estimates based on the Austrian Time Use Survey," MPRA Paper 81791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huber, Katrin, 2015. "Moving to an earnings-related parental leave system do heterogeneous effects on parents make some children worse off?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113044, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Amy Hsin & Christina Felfe, 2014. "When Does Time Matter? Maternal Employment, Children’s Time With Parents, and Child Development," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(5), pages 1867-1894, October.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp03-13-ff-cohen is not listed on IDEAS
- Katrin Huber, 2015. "Moving to an earnings-related parental leave system – do heterogeneous effects on parents make some children worse off?," Working Papers 160, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Stahlschmidt, Mary Jo & Threlfall, Jennifer & Seay, Kristen D. & Lewis, Ericka M. & Kohl, Patricia L., 2013. "Recruiting fathers to parenting programs: Advice from dads and fatherhood program providers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1734-1741.
- Ulrik H. Nielsen, 2014. "Parents' Education and their Adult Offspring's Other-Regarding Behavour," Discussion Papers 14-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:35:y:1998:i:2:p:201-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .