Parenting from a distance: The effects of paternal characteristics on contact between nonresidential fathers and their children
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stanley Friedlander & Morris Silver, 1967. "A quantitative study of the determinants of fertility behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 4(1), pages 30-70, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nancy E. Cohen, 2003. "Unmarried African American Fathers' Involvement with Their Infants: The Role of Couple Relationships," Working Papers 954, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Astrid Würtz Rasmussen & Leslie S. Stratton, 2016. "How distance to a non-resident parent relates to child outcomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 829-857, December.
- Margaret L. Usdansky & Douglas A. Wolf, 2006. "Missing Work and Quitting Work: Child Care-Related Employment Problems," Working Papers 922, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Evenhouse, Eirik & Reilly, Siobhan, 2010. "Women's multiple-partner fertility in the United States: Prevalence, correlates and trends, 1985-2008," MPRA Paper 26867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2013. "Comparing mothers' and fathers' reports on the non-resident father's contact with his children," Discussion Papers 744, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Berger, Lawrence M. & Cancian, Maria & Meyer, Daniel R., 2012. "Maternal re-partnering and new-partner fertility: Associations with nonresident father investments in children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 426-436.
- Evenhouse, Eirik & Reilly, Siobhan, 2010. "Multiple-Father Fertility and Arrest Rates," MPRA Paper 22818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthijs Kalmijn, 2015. "Family Disruption and Intergenerational Reproduction: Comparing the Influences of Married Parents, Divorced Parents, and Stepparents," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 811-833, June.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2012. "Untraditional caring arrangements among parents living apart," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(5), pages 121-152, July.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Jan Lyngstad, 2014. "Characteristics of parents with shared residence and father sole custody. Evidence from Norway 2012," Discussion Papers 780, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp03-13-ff-cohen is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:35:y:1998:i:2:p:187-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .