A method for the estimation of fecundability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1995:85:7:909-913_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:3:405-410_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.86.6.781_7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noreen Goldman & Anne Pebley & Graham Lord, 1984. "Calculation of life tables from survey data: A technical note," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(4), pages 647-653, November.
- Thomas Pullum & Stephen Williams, 1977. "A vital statistics-based procedure for estimating conception rates," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 14(2), pages 223-238, May.
- J. Willigan & Geraldine Mineau & Douglas Anderton & Lee Bean, 1982. "A macrosimulation approach to the investigation of natural fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(2), pages 161-176, May.
- Thomas Pullum, 1982. "The Eventual Frequencies of Kin in a Stable Population," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(4), pages 549-565, November.
- Klemp, Marc P B & Weisdorf, Jacob, 2012. "Fecundity, Fertility and Family Reconstitution Data: The Child Quantity-Quality Trade-O Revisite," CEPR Discussion Papers 9121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:12:y:1975:i:4:p:645-660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .