Implementing the Nelder-Mead simplex algorithm with adaptive parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kalyanmoy Deb & Soumil Srivastava, 2012. "A genetic algorithm based augmented Lagrangian method for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, pages 869-902.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto, Roberto, 2016. "Stock rationing under a profit satisficing objective," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 55-68.
- Chang, Kuo-Hao, 2015. "A direct search method for unconstrained quantile-based simulation optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(2), pages 487-495.
- Ingrida Steponavičė & Rob J. Hyndman & Kate Smith-Miles & Laura Villanova, 2017. "Dynamic algorithm selection for pareto optimal set approximation," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 263-282, January.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:69:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10898-016-0465-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNelder-Mead method; Simplex; Polytope; Adaptive parameter; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:51:y:2012:i:1:p:259-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .