Approximating Hessians in unconstrained optimization arising from discretized problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Zemel, Eitan, 1989.
"Nash and correlated equilibria: Some complexity considerations,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1988. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Discussion Papers 777, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Eitan Zemel, 1989. "Nash and Correlated Equilibria: Some Complexity Considerations," Post-Print hal-00753241, HAL.
- William C. Brainard & Herbert E. Scarf, 2000. "How to Compute Equilibrium Prices in 1891," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1272, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eaves, B. Curtis & Schmedders, Karl, 1999. "General equilibrium models and homotopy methods," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1249-1279, September.
More about this item
KeywordsUnconstrained optimization; Discretized problems; Sparsity; Partial separability; Numerical experiences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.