Direct search algorithm for bilevel programming problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gendreau, Michel & Laporte, Gilbert & Seguin, Rene, 1996. "Stochastic vehicle routing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Bianchi, Leonora & Campbell, Ann Melissa, 2007. "Extension of the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms to the heterogeneous probabilistic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 131-144, January.
- Dror, Moshe, 1993. "Modeling vehicle routing with uncertain demands as a stochastic program: Properties of the corresponding solution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 432-441, February.
- Balaprakash, Prasanna & Birattari, Mauro & Stützle, Thomas & Dorigo, Marco, 2009. "Adaptive sample size and importance sampling in estimation-based local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 98-110, November.
- Bianchi, Leonora & Knowles, Joshua & Bowler, Neill, 2005. "Local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem: Correction to the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 206-219, April.
- Laporte, Gilbert & Louveaux, Francois & Mercure, Helene, 1989. "Models and exact solutions for a class of stochastic location-routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 71-78, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBilevel programming; Nonsmooth optimization; Solution algorithm; Direct search algorithm; Clarke stationary solution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:49:y:2011:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.