Convergence analysis of a modified BFGS method on convex minimizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guastaroba, Gianfranco & Mansini, Renata & Speranza, M. Grazia, 2009. "On the effectiveness of scenario generation techniques in single-period portfolio optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 500-511, January.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Hans Kellerer & Renata Mansini & M. Speranza, 2000. "Selecting Portfolios with Fixed Costs and Minimum Transaction Lots," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 287-304, December.
- N. J. Jobst & M. D. Horniman & C. A. Lucas & G. Mitra, 2001. "Computational aspects of alternative portfolio selection models in the presence of discrete asset choice constraints," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 489-501.
- Hiroshi Konno & Rei Yamamoto, 2005. "Integer programming approaches in mean-risk models," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 339-351, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBFGS method; Unconstrained optimization; Linesearch; Global convergence; Superlinear convergence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:237-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .