A new line search inexact restoration approach for nonlinear programming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. Fernández & E. Pilotta & G. Torres, 2013. "An inexact restoration strategy for the globalization of the sSQP method," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 595-617, April.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:164:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0580-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:165:y:2015:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-014-0572-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:156:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0140-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. G. Birgin & L. F. Bueno & J. M. Martínez, 2016. "Sequential equality-constrained optimization for nonlinear programming," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 699-721, December.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear programming; Inexact restoration; Line search; Penalty function; Complementarity constraints;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:46:y:2010:i:2:p:333-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .