On the choice of a noninformative prior for Bayesian inference of discretized normal observations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akio Namba & Kazuhiro Ohtani, 2007. "Risk comparison of the Stein-rule estimator in a linear regression model with omitted relevant regressors and multivariatet errors under the Pitman nearness criterion," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 151-162, January.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1991:i:23:p:05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H, 1980. "On Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Error Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1547-1551, September.
- Chib, Siddhartha & Greenberg, Edward, 1995. "Hierarchical analysis of SUR models with extensions to correlated serial errors and time-varying parameter models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 339-360, August.
- Moon, Hyungsik R., 1999. "A note on fully-modified estimation of seemingly unrelated regressions models with integrated regressors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 25-31, October.
- Christian P. Robert & A. K. Md. Ehsanes Saleh, 1991. "Point Estimation and Confidence Set in a Parallelism Model: an Empirical Bayes Approach," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 23, pages 65-89.
- Srivastava, V. K. & Maekawa, Koichi, 1995. "Efficiency properties of feasible generalized least squares estimators in SURE models under non-normal disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 99-121.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1991:i:23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roozbeh, M. & Arashi, M., 2013. "Feasible ridge estimator in partially linear models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 35-44.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Noninformative prior; Grouped data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:27:y:2012:i:2:p:219-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .