Data Viz VI
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alexandru Telea & Lucian Voinea, 2011. "Visual software analytics for the build optimization of large-scale software systems," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 635-654, December.
- Claudio Conversano, 2011. "Interactive visualization in multiclass learning: integrating the SASSC algorithm with KLIMT," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 711-731, December.
- Matthew Ward & Zaixian Xie & Di Yang & Elke Rundensteiner, 2011. "Quality-aware visual data analysis," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 567-584, December.
- Tran Van Long & Lars Linsen, 2011. "Visualizing high density clusters in multidimensional data using optimized star coordinates," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 655-678, December.
- Lars Linsen & Sabine Behrendt, 2011. "Linked treemap: a 3D treemap-nodelink layout for visualizing hierarchical structures," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 679-697, December.
- Manuel Eugster & Friedrich Leisch, 2011. "Exploratory analysis of benchmark experiments an interactive approach," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 699-710, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:26:y:2011:i:4:p:561-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.