A numerical comparison of the normal and some saddlepoint approximations to a distribution-free test for stochastic ordering in the competing risks model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bentler, Peter M. & Xie, Jun, 2000. "Corrections to test statistics in principal Hessian directions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 381-389, May.
- Bura, E. & Yang, J., 2011. "Dimension estimation in sufficient dimension reduction: A unifying approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 130-142, January.
- Cook, R. Dennis & Forzani, Liliana M. & Tomassi, Diego R., 2011. "LDR: A Package for Likelihood-Based Sufficient Dimension Reduction," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 39(i03).
- Eaton, M. L. & Tyler, D., 1994. "The Asymptotic Distribution of Singular-Values with Applications to Canonical Correlations and Correspondence Analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 238-264, August.
- Yongwu Shao & R. Dennis Cook & Sanford Weisberg, 2007. "Marginal tests with sliced average variance estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 285-296.
More about this item
KeywordsBagai statistic; Competing risks model; Continuity correction; Distribution-free test; Saddlepoint approximation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:4:p:633-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.