A highly efficient L-estimator for the location parameter of the Cauchy distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Cordeiro, Gauss M., 2010. "The log-exponentiated Weibull regression model for interval-censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1017-1035, April.
- Juliana Fachini & Edwin Ortega & Francisco Louzada-Neto, 2008. "Influence diagnostics for polyhazard models in the presence of covariates," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 17(4), pages 413-433, October.
- Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Paula, Gilberto A. & Barreto, Mauricio L., 2011. "Regression models for grouped survival data: Estimation and sensitivity analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 993-1007, February.
- Kundu, Debasis & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2005. "Generalized Rayleigh distribution: different methods of estimations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 187-200, April.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:6:p:689-697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silva, Giovana Oliveira & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Cancho, Vicente G. & Barreto, Mauricio Lima, 2008. "Log-Burr XII regression models with censored data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3820-3842, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic efficiency; The Cramér-Rao lower bound; Maximum likelihood estimator; Mean square error; Order statistics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:25:y:2010:i:1:p:97-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .