Thresholds of moving average of stationary processes for given on target significant levels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kondylis, Athanassios & Hadi, Ali S., 2006. "Derived components regression using the BACON algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 556-569, November.
- Dai Jian J & Lieu Linh & Rocke David, 2006. "Dimension Reduction for Classification with Gene Expression Microarray Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- Shieh Albert D & Hung Yeung Sam, 2009. "Detecting Outlier Samples in Microarray Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Hubert, M. & Vandervieren, E., 2008. "An adjusted boxplot for skewed distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5186-5201, August.
- Hubert, Mia & Van Driessen, Katrien, 2004. "Fast and robust discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 301-320, March.
- Boulesteix Anne-Laure, 2004. "PLS Dimension Reduction for Classification with Microarray Data," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-32, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkov chains; Stationary distributions; Stationary Gaussian processes; Thresholds; On target significant levels; Primary 60G10; 60G15; Secondary 60J20;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:3:p:431-440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.