Computing circadian rhythmic patterns and beyond: introduction to a new non-Fourier analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:92:y:2007:i:6:p:719-726 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saralees Nadarajah, 2009. "Bathtub-shaped failure rate functions," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 855-863, September.
- Amit Choudhury, 2005. "A Simple Derivation of Moments of the Exponentiated Weibull Distribution," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 17-22, September.
- Richards, S. J., 2008. "Applying Survival Models to Pensioner Mortality Data," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 257-303, July.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Mereu, John A., 2002. "A critique of fractional age assumptions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 363-370, June.
- Borovkov, Konstantin A. & Dickson, David C.M., 2008. "On the ruin time distribution for a Sparre Andersen process with exponential claim sizes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1104-1108, June.
- D. T. Shirke & R. R. Kumbhar & D. Kundu, 2005. "Tolerance intervals for exponentiated scale family of distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1067-1074.
- K.K. Thampi & M.J. Jacob, 2008. "Moments of the time of ruin in a renewal risk model with discounted penalty," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Kundu, Debasis & Raqab, Mohammad Z., 2005. "Generalized Rayleigh distribution: different methods of estimations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 187-200, April.
- Beirlant, Jan & Goegebeur, Yuri & Verlaak, Robert & Vynckier, Petra, 1998. "Burr regression and portfolio segmentation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-250, December.
More about this item
KeywordsActogram; Circadian period; Phase response curve; Phase-shift; German cockroach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:24:y:2009:i:3:p:409-430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .