Holocene vegetation and climate history at Haligu on the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Yunnan, SW China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricke, Katharine L & Cole, Jason N S & Curry, Charles L & Irvine, Peter J & Ji, Duoying & Kravitz, Ben & MacMartin, Douglas G & Robock, Alan & Rasch, Philip J & Keith, David & Egill KristjÃ¡nsson, JÃ³, 2014. "A multi-model assessment of regional climate disparities caused by solar geoengineering," Scholarly Articles 23936192, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2015.
"A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 117(4), pages 1049-1068, October.
- Martin Weitzman, 2012. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," NBER Working Papers 18622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2015. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," Scholarly Articles 17368469, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Wood & Stephen Gardiner & Lauren Hartzell-Nichols, 2013. "Climatic change special issue: geoengineering research and its limitations," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 427-430, December.
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & Katharine Ricke & David Keith, 2012. "A simple model to account for regional inequalities in the effectiveness of solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 649-668, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:841-866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .