Increased yield potential of wheat-maize cropping system in the North China Plain by climate change adaptation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:agisys:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:32-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:290:y:2014:i:c:p:155-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara, 2014. "Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 61-72.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:153:y:2017:i:c:p:109-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huizi Bai & Fulu Tao & Dengpan Xiao & Fengshan Liu & He Zhang, 2016. "Attribution of yield change for rice-wheat rotation system in China to climate change, cultivars and agronomic management in the past three decades," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 539-553, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:825-840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.