Projected temperature changes indicate significant increase in interannual variability of U.S. maize yields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse B. Tack & Matthew T. Holt, 2016.
"The influence of weather extremes on the spatial correlation of corn yields,"
Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 299-309, January.
- Jesse Tack & Matthew Holt, 2016. "The influence of weather extremes on the spatial correlation of corn yields," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 299-309, January.
- Tran, A. Nam & Welch, Jarrod R. & Lobell, David & Roberts, Michael J. & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2012.
"Commodity Prices and Volatility in Response to Anticipated Climate Change,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124827, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- A. Nam Tran & David Lobell & Michael J. Roberts & Wolfram Schlenker & Jarrod R. Welch, 2015. "Commodity Prices and Volatility in Response to Anticipated Climate Change," Working Papers 201512, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Bodin, P. & Olin, S. & Pugh, T.A.M. & Arneth, A., 2016. "Accounting for interannual variability in agricultural intensification: The potential of crop selection in Sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 159-168.
- Jesse Tack & Andrew Barkley & Lawton Nalley, 2014. "Heterogeneous effects of warming and drought on selected wheat variety yields," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 489-500, August.
- Tack, Jesse B., 2013. "The Effect of Climate on Crop Insurance Premium Rates and Producer Subsidies," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149817, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:112:y:2012:i:2:p:525-533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .