Immigrant Struggles in New Orleans Post-Katrina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Teitler, Julien O. & Hutto, Nathan & Reichman, Nancy E., 2012. "Birthweight of children of immigrants by maternal duration of residence in the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 459-468.
- Acevedo-Garcia, Dolores & Soobader, Mah-J. & Berkman, Lisa F., 2007. "Low birthweight among US Hispanic/Latino subgroups: The effect of maternal foreign-born status and education," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 2503-2516, December.
- Tiffany Green, 2011. "Infant feeding and asthma: is breast milk best?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 487-504, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:10:1807-1812_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- David N. Figlio & Sarah Hamersma & Jeffrey Roth, 2011. "Information Shocks and Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 16930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsRace; Immigration; Vietnamese; Latino; Palestinian; Arab; Social justice; Protest; Media;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:369-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.