The Impact of Medical Education Reform on the Racial Health Status Gap, 1920–1930: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neenan, Pamela H. & Davis, Carlton George, 1977. "Impact Of The Food Stamp Program On Low Income Household Food Consumption In Rural Florida," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Brown, Mark & Johnson, S. R., 1983. "Food Stamps: Program Parameters and Standards of Living for Low-Income Households," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 43-49, July.
- Neenan, Pamela H. & Davis, Carlton G., 1977. "Impact of the Food Stamp Program on Low Income Household Food Consumption in Rural Florida," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 89-97, December.
- J. Fred Giertz & Dennis Sullivan, 1977. "Donor optimization and the food stamp program," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 19-35, March.
- Brown, Mark G. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1983. "Food Stamps: Program Parameters And Standards Of Living For Low-Income Households," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Medical; Health status indicators; Health services accessibility; Health policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:34:y:2007:i:3:p:245-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .