Agglomeration and spillovers in a simultaneous framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Attila Varga & Dimitrios Pontikakis & Joaquín M. Azagra-Caro, 2010. "Absorptive capacity and the delocalisation of university-industry interaction Evidence from participations in the EU's Sixth Framework Programme for Research," Working Papers 2010R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- Mishra, Bhawani P., 2010. "The Determinants of Agglomeration in Health Care Sector Employment in US Metropolitan areas," Miscellaneous Papers 93896, Agecon Search.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016. "Do diversity, creativity and localized competition promote endogenous firm formation? Evidence from a high-tech US industry," MPRA Paper 72349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duschl Matthias & Brenner Thomas & Schimke Antje & Luxen Dennis, 2014. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 234(2-3), pages 234-256, April.
- Drucker, Joshua & Feser, Edward, 2012. "Regional industrial structure and agglomeration economies: An analysis of productivity in three manufacturing industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 1-14.
- Attila Varga & Andrea Parag, 2008. "Academic Knowledge Transfers and the Structure of International Research Networks," Working Papers 2008/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Mar 2008.
- Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank, 2008. "Firm Growth and Localized Knowledge Externalities," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(2).
- Duschl, Matthias & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas & Luxen, Dennis, 2011. "Firm growth and the spatial impact of geolocated external factors: Empirical evidence for German manufacturing firms," Working Paper Series in Economics 36, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Haifeng Qian & Kingsley Haynes, 2014. "Beyond innovation: the Small Business Innovation Research program as entrepreneurship policy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 524-543, August.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Oort, 2011. "Growth of new firms and spatially bounded knowledge externalities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 495-518, June.
- Joshua Drucker, 2012. "The Spatial Extent of Agglomeration Economies: Evidence from Three U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 12-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- de Bok, Michael & van Oort, Frank, 2011. "Agglomeration economies, accessibility, and the spatial choice behavior of relocating firms," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(1), pages 5-24.
- Varga, Attila & Parag, Andrea, 2009.
"Egyetemi tudástranszfer és a nemzetközi kutatási hálózatok szerkezete
[Technology transfer from universities and the structure of international research networks]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 343-358.
- Haifeng Qian & Zoltán J. Ács & Roger R. Stough, 2015.
"Regional systems of entrepreneurship: the nexus of human capital, knowledge and new firm formation,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 14, pages 257-285
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Haifeng Qian & Zoltan J. Acs & Roger R. Stough, 2013. "Regional systems of entrepreneurship: the nexus of human capital, knowledge and new firm formation," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 559-587, July.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João, 2011. "Knowledge Spillovers and Knowledge Intensive Business Services: An Empirical Study," MPRA Paper 34751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henk Folmer, 2005. "The knowledge production–regional economic growth complex: a framework and topics for future research," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(4), pages 631-635, December.
- Otto Raspe & Frank Van Oort, 2014. "Entrepreneurial opportunity in innovative urban environments," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 2, pages 29-50 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Jean-Claude Thill & Deborah Strumsky, 2014. "Metropolitan innovation, firm size, and business survival in a high-tech industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 661-676, October.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016.
"Regional business climate and interstate manufacturing relocation decisions,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 155-168.
- Conroy, Tessa & Deller, Steven & Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2015. "Regional Business Climate and Interstate Manufacturing Relocation Decisions," MPRA Paper 66748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank G. van Oort & Otto Raspe, 2012. "Firm Productivity in Innovative Urban Milieus," Chapters,in: Foundations of the Knowledge Economy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matthias Duschl & Antje Schimke & Thomas Brenner & Dennis Luxen, 2011. "Firm Growth and the Spatial Impact of Geolocated External Factors â€“ Empirical Evidence for German Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsR11; R12; O10; O33;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:39:y:2005:i:1:p:35-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .