original: Infrastructure investment, endogenous growth and economic convergence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Button, Kenneth & Taylor, Samantha, 2000.
"International air transportation and economic development,"
Journal of Air Transport Management,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 209-222.
- Button, Kenneth J. & Taylor, Samantha Y, 2000. "International Air Transportation And Economic Development," ERSA conference papers ersa00p483, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, Victoria, 2002. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-028/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Apr 2003.
- Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo & Rodriguez-Pose, Andres, 2004. "The Regional Returns of Public Investment Policies in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1545-1562, September.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolaños, 2016.
"A step further in the theory of regional integration: A look at the Unasur's integration strategy,"
1617, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolaños, 2016. "A step further in the theory of regional integration: A look at the Unasur's integration strategy," Working Papers halshs-01315692, HAL.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:27-:d:105700 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2003.
"State and Local Policy, Factor Markets, and Regional Growth,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 33(1), pages 40-60.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Hayes, Kathy J. & Taylor, Lori L., 2002. "State and local policy, factor markets and regional growth," Working Papers 0202, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2009. "Governance choice on a serial network," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 189-212, October.
- Zhenhua Chen & Kingsley E. Haynes, 2015. "Public surface transportation and regional output: A spatial panel approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 727-751, November.
- Melo, Patricia C. & Graham, Daniel J. & Noland, Robert B., 2009. "A meta-analysis of estimates of urban agglomeration economies," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 332-342, May.
- Adolf K.Y. Ng & Zaili Yang & Stephen Cahoon & Paul T.W. Lee & Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze, 2016. "The Long Shadow of Port Infrastructure in Germany: Cause or Consequence of Regional Economic Prosperity?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 378-392, September.
- Massimo Florio (ed.), 2011. "Public Investment, Growth and Fiscal Constraints," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14155, December.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2004. "Meta-analysis of the effect of fiscal policies on long-run growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-124, March.
- Celbis, Mehmet Guney & Wong, Pui-hang & Guznajeva, Tatjana, 2018. "The Eurasian customs union and the economic geography of Belarus: A panel convergence approach," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alain Trannoy, 2011. "Equity Dimensions of Transport Policy," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Celbis M.G. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2014. "Can internet infrastructure help reduce regional disparities? : evidence from Turkey," MERIT Working Papers 078, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kenneth Button, 2011. "The Economist’s Perspective on Regional Endogenous Development," Chapters,in: Endogenous Regional Development, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wenming Shi & Hee-Seok Bang & Kevin X. Li, 2016. "A cross-region analysis of the output elasticity of transport investment in China," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 222-241, February.
- Jiwattanakulpaisarn, Piyapong & Noland, Robert B. & Graham, Daniel J., 2010. "Causal linkages between highways and sector-level employment," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 265-280, May.
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:627-645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Teresa & McEvoy, Fiona & Ward, John, 2011. "Aggregates in England—Economic contribution and environmental cost of indigenous supply," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 295-303.
- Wigren, Rune & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2007. "Construction investments and economic growth in Western Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 439-451.
- Piyapong Jiwattanakulpaisarn & Robert B. Noland & Daniel J. Graham, 2012. "Marginal Productivity of Expanding Highway Capacity," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 46(3), pages 333-347, September.
- Papadaskalopoulos, Athanasios & Karaganis, Anastasios & Christofakis, Manolis, 2005. "The spatial impact of EU Pan-European transport axes: City clusters formation in the Balkan area and developmental perspectives," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 488-499, November.
- Anne Margarian, 2013. "A Constructive Critique of the Endogenous Development Approach in the European Support of Rural Areas," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:32:y:1998:i:1:p:145-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.