Introduction to the special issue The regional and urban effects of high-speed trains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujing Liu & Christian Kesteloot, 2016. "High-Speed Rail and Rural Livelihood: The Wuhan-Guangzhou Line and Qiya Village," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(4), pages 468-483, September.
- repec:eee:touman:v:64:y:2018:i:c:p:218-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Rus Ginés, 2011.
"The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28, January.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR: Should the Government Invest in High Speed Rail Infrastructure?," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 1-28, January.
- De Rus, Ginés, 2011. "The BCA of HSR Should the government invest in high speed rail infrastructure?," Working Papers 2011-12, FEDEA.
- Riccardo Mercurio & Paolo Canonico & Mario Pezzillo Iacono, 2012. "Organizing mobility as an infrastructure for development," Chapters,in: European Cities and Global Competitiveness, chapter 14, pages 259-273 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chih Cheng CHEN, 2014. "The Operation Of New Transportation Infrastructure And Regional Economic Efficiency: A Case Study Of High Speed Rail In Western Taiwan," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 179-194.
- Jasper Willigers & Han Floor & Bert Van Wee, 2005. "High-speed railÂ’s impact on the location of office employment within the Dutch Randstad area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p308, European Regional Science Association.
- Concepción Román, 2008. "Competencia intermodal en el corredor Madrid-Zaragoza-Barcelona ante la introducción del tren de alta velocidad," Economic Reports 11-08, FEDEA.
- Liliana Craciun, 2013. "Regional Development Disparities in Europe," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 451-461, August.
- Zhang Weiyang & Derudder Ben, 2016. "Approximating actual flows in physical infrastructure networks: the case of the Yangtze River Delta high-speed railway network," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(31), pages 145-160, March.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Gines & Barron, Ignacio, 2007. "A review of HSR experiences around the world," MPRA Paper 12397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Gines & Barron, Iñaki, 2007. "The cost of building and operating a new high speed rail line," MPRA Paper 12396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:31:y:1997:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .