Trade with and without Intermediaries: Some Alternative Model Formulations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Büttner, Thiess & Spengler, Hannes, 2003.
"Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing between Resident and Non-resident Offenders,"
Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics
120, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Thiess Buettner, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," ERSA conference papers ersa03p396, European Regional Science Association.
- Spengler, Hannes & Büttner, Thiess, 2003. "Local Determinants of Crime: Distinguishing Between Resident and Non-resident Offenders," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-13, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:28:y:1994:i:4:p:329-43. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .