Competition, Supply Areas and Industrial Location: An Equilibrium Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Razin & A. Shachar, 1987. "Ownership of Industry and Plant Stability in Israel's Development Towns," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 24(4), pages 296-311, August.
- David Huffman & John M. Quigley, 2002.
"The role of the university in attracting high tech entrepreneurship: A Silicon Valley tale,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 403-419.
- Huffman, David & Quigley, John M., 2002. "The Role of the University in Attracting High Tech Entrepreneurship: A Silicon Valley Tale," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt39p8c937, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:27:y:1993:i:3:p:191-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .