The Evolution of Knowledge in the Labor Force during Industrial Structuring in Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Masahisa & Hamaguchi, Nobuaki, 2001. "Intermediate goods and the spatial structure of an economy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 79-109, February.
- Hoerter, Darrell & Wiseman, Michael, 1988. "Metropolitan Development in the San Francisco Bay Area," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(3), pages 11-33, November.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2001. "The Determinants of Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-229, September.
- Chung, W. & Wu, Y. June & Fuller, J. David, 1997. "Dynamic energy and environment equilibrium model for the assessment of CO2 emission control in Canada and the USA," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 103-124, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:27:y:1993:i:1:p:41-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .