The Role of Small Firms for Regional Revitalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Manfred Fischer & Peter Nijkamp, 1988. "The role of small firms for regional revitalization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 22(1), pages 28-42, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- W Buhr & M Köppel, 1986.
"Regional investment functions of material infrastructure: theoretical issues and selected empirical case studies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
- W Buhr & M KÃ¶ppel, 1986. "Regional Investment Functions of Material Infrastructure: Theoretical Issues and Selected Empirical Case Studies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Stam, 2015.
"Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Policy: A Sympathetic Critique,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(9), pages 1759-1769, September.
- F.C. Stam, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Regional Policy : A Sympathetic Critique," Working Papers 15-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dilli, Selin & Elert, Niklas, 2016. "The Diversity of Entrepreneurial Regimes in Europe," Working Paper Series 1118, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:22:y:1988:i:0:p:28-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .