Natural Resource Accounting in a Multi-objective Context
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- W Buhr & M Köppel, 1986.
"Regional investment functions of material infrastructure: theoretical issues and selected empirical case studies,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
- W Buhr & M KÃ¶ppel, 1986. "Regional Investment Functions of Material Infrastructure: Theoretical Issues and Selected Empirical Case Studies," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(4), pages 491-509, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hutton, Trevor & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2002. "Natural Resource Accounting And South African Fisheries: A Bio-Economic Assessment Of The West Coast Deep-Sea Hake Fishery With Reference To The Optimal Utilisation And Management Of The Resource," Discussion Papers 18018, University of Pretoria, Center for Environmental Economics and Policy in Africa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:20:y:1986:i:3:p:10-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .