Values, Biases and Entitlements
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Misawa, Takehiro & McVey, Marty J. & Baumel, C. Phillip, 1999. "Evaluating the Logistic and Economic Impacts of Extending 600-Foot Locks on the Upper Mississippi River: A Linear Programming Approach," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1753, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Binkley, James K & Bessler, David A, 1983. "Expectations in Bulk Ocean Shipping: An Application of Autoregressive Modeling," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 516-520, August.
- Miljkovic, Dragan & Price, Gregory K. & Hauser, Robert J. & Algozin, Kenneth A., 2000. "The barge and rail freight market for export-bound grain movement from midwest to Mexican Gulf: an econometric analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 127-137, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clive L Spash, 2009. "Social Ecological Economics," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:19:y:1985:i:2:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.