General model selection estimation of a periodic regression with a Gaussian noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- V. Konev & S. Pergamenshchikov, 2003. "Sequential Estimation of the Parameters in a Trigonometric Regression Model with the Gaussian Coloured Noise," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 215-235, October.
- D. Fourdrinier & S. Pergamenshchikov, 2007. "Improved Model Selection Method for a Regression Function with Dependent Noise," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(3), pages 435-464, September.
- Galtchouk, L. & Pergamenshchikov, S., 2006. "Asymptotically efficient estimates for nonparametric regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 852-860, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evgeny Pchelintsev, 2013. "Improved estimation in a non-Gaussian parametric regression," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Victor, Konev & Serguei, Pergamenchtchikov, 2015. "Robust model selection for a semimartingale continuous time regression from discrete data," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 294-326.
More about this item
KeywordsModel selection procedure; Periodic regression; Oracle inequality; Non-parametric regression; Improved estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:62:y:2010:i:6:p:1083-1111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.